A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Need a good Super Shadow sprite sheet.

Hi, I am looking for a Genesis styled Super Shadow sprite sheet. I need one with alot of poses, because the one I found recently on MFZ only had a few poses, and thats not what I'm looking for. So can anyone give me a good Super Shadow sprite sheet?

Thanks I appreciate your help.

Here's what I'd suggest. Since Shadow and his super form are almost identical in every way EXCEPT FOR the color scheme...find a Shadow sprite sheet that has all the animations you need, and replace the black with the white-ish gold color. This one even gives you a comparision in the upper right hand corner.

Hope that helps.

Ok I will do that, it will be alot of work if I recolored all the animations for Shadow, so maybe I'll only do the ones that are necessary.

Also this is the Shadow sheet I am using. Cylent Nite has an Super Shadow sprite at the very bottom, but I wish that he put a templete on the sheet so it would be easier. Because I'm not that good at spriting, and even though it is just recoloring, I need to also have a shading on the sprite like how Cylent Nite has done it.

Well, try this. Open the Shadow sprite sheet you want to use in Photoshop (or The GIMP if you're poor/honest) and use the "Select by Color" command to select a shade of black. Set your color to the corresponding area on Super Shadow...Then, get a big paintbrush and wave it over the area you want changed (I would say you could just the fill command, but since the eyes and shoes have black in them as well, that'd be no good).

Good luck.