A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

3D Cube Logic game!

Damizean

Fascinating Logical Flash game by Alexei Matveev from Minsk. Try it to test your IQ level!

To learn more detailed rules use 'Help', to play the game click 'Start'.

The game itself

Pretty much awesome and challenging game. Seems it's only 30 levels, but on my first try, my brain died at level 23 :E I might continue later, though :)

Edit: Just after creating this thread I found the solution to level 23, now I'm stuck at 27 XD

Why are the hardest levels always around the high mids? I had lots of trouble with level 16 and a bit with level 23, but the rest after that were pretty easy and some were outright simple. Either you're given less options so it's easier to weed out the wrong ones or the creator just had problem making hard 6x6x6 cubes.

Anyway, that was fun. For a time it was a nice challange.

My advice is to always start with the unwrapparoundables (ones on edges; only one on level 23) and see which paths of theres are even slightly possible. It's how I solved level 23 without too much trouble.

Also, @Dami: was level 28 really hard or where you just joking cause I solved it in 2 seconds both times I did it.

@Hyperframe: I'd feel obligated to play you, having played the copy, but I don't want to bother with Shockwave.

Edit: Oh, wait, Hyperframe's got more levels... ::sigh:: Ok, Hyperframe it is.

Hmm maybe I got lucky and found the path quickly, but there are lots of unwrapparoundables.

Anyway, maybe I just got the mechanics down or bigger cubes just try to intemidate you with little real challange, but no level on Hyperframe took more than a couple of minutes.