A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Beware! I Live.

RockyRaccoon

Hey guys, RockyRaccoon here, you know, I keep coming back here, life grabs me, and I come back, yeah!

ANYWWWWWAAAYYYSSSS.....

I've been busy over here: http://www.satamsonic.com , the site I own now, I did'nt wanna try to come back HERE until I got that other responsibility done, in terms of redesign and info updating and now it's done.

So Now I'm back //HERE!//

What has everyone been up to?.

In the secret Alligator Room I always used to make an automatic alligator punching machine using the alligator sensor with the left segment hooked to a right facing thruster, the right segment hooked to a left facing thruster, the top segment with a clicker, and the bottom segment with an invertor attached to the punching glove.

Wait what happened? Sonique sold you FUS? When did this happen? I was never a regular there, but this is still news to me.

Kinda. Sonique/Quexinos got tired of running FUS, and auctioned off to the person she felt best to handle it...

I had experience running a large Sonic site. (SVT. Which I still VP at, sonicverseteam.net.), and was able to pass her quiz of SatAMdom, so, I was given the title of New FUS owner.

She is still there was a Forum Member and Honorary Admin.