A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Emotions Topic

S0LV0

So, she rejected me. But you know what's funny?

I actually felt okay! I mean sure, I cried because I really liked her. But I actually felt okay after that. I was like so energetic, happy, and like good as new! I was the happiest guy on Earth!

My question is: Is this bad?

• Like 1

I'm having the exact same problem as you had, Acid. I'm currently developing a crush on someone myself, but they're so damn awkward to talk to. I don't even know if I actually like them yet, or if this crush is for someone else I actively talk to. So conflicted.

• Like 1

@Acid: That type of unprecedented leap from one emotional state to the other is unusual. It's normal to be in a state of emotion under such circumstances, but to fluctuate to that extent, and so soon is not normal. That doesn't itself mean it's bad, and you could just be particularly good at recovering from a letdown, but emotional fluctuations such as those could be signs of some form of psychological issue.

However, it is also the distinct possibility that I am talking crap. So, uh, yeah.

• Like 1

What's up with all these crushes :| I got a current crush on a girl, but I already know that she likes me and stuff like that cuz of a couple nights ago ;)  ;)  haha, but I am going to wait till it gets to anything more  ^_^

• Like 1

Well...that was over rather quickly. Turns out another friend of mine likes the exact same person I like. So...yeah. I don't want to be in competition or generate any un-needed rivalry so I'm just gonna back down.

Dude! Don't give up! Just cause another friend likes her as well doesn't mean she likes him. Who knows? Maybe she has feelings for you. Don't give up!

Well he's always on at a time when she's on as well as yeah...and they're already together as of today anyway. ^^; I just hope he doesn't confront me about it, or even talk about it often.

Dude, sorry to hear that. :/ Hope you don't feel too bad.

Edited by AcidGamer64

• 2 weeks later...

Eh...I've been alright I guess. Still got a lot on my mind over what happened these past few days. :/ I can't even talk about the situation directly to anyone because they asked me to keep it quiet. *sigh* I know I said I wanted to be more reliable and trusted, but this isn't what I had in mind...

Eh...I've been alright I guess. Still got a lot on my mind over what happened these past few days. :/ I can't even talk about the situation directly to anyone because they asked me to keep it quiet. *sigh* I know I said I wanted to be more reliable and trusted, but this isn't what I had in mind...

Wow. Hope you feel better soon. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well last night I cried myself to sleep 

Conversation on Steam 
shadowslasher11X: Look, if you do...just try not to make them too tall, or humanistic. Try to keep in the realm of how a Sonic character should look at least. xP
Gammy: No
shadowslasher11X: By keeping them in the realm, I mean keep them within Sonic character body size, but you can still do your editing...
Gammy: no
shadowslasher11X: Mind telling me why?
Gammy: first off
Gammy: i draw how ever the fuck i want
shadowslasher11X: 2nd, I may not be able to make you draw how you should draw, but human bodies on Sonic characters has never sit well with anyone except maybe a small group of people out there. It's always ugly ugly artwork that never gets appreciated as highly as the cartoonish bodies. I'm saying you should combine the two styles of cartoony and realistic minus the lankynis of it to avoid problems.
Gammy: ....
Gammy: ..............
Gammy: and i leave
shadowslasher11X: Learnn to take critism dammit.

I literally broke down into tears. It was hurtful not helpful to me. I seriously give up drawing. My unreality world is shattered. Drawing inspires me and gets me away from reality and now I can't rebuild it. 
  • Like 1

Well last night I cried myself to sleep 

I literally broke down into tears. It was hurtful not helpful to me. I seriously give up drawing. My unreality world is shattered. Drawing inspires me and gets me away from reality and now I can't rebuild it. 

Look, I want you to remember this. If someone doesn't like your style of drawing, it's their problem. Besides, it's just one person, not like A THOUSAND people telling you the exact same thing over and over again. Just because there's one person saying they don't like your style, doesn't mean you have to change it for them. It's your style and your comfortable using that one style. Don't give up drawing, your unreality world isn't shattered. It's just in a lock down. Just don't give up drawing. Please.

Edited by AcidGamer64

• 2 weeks later...