A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Emotions Topic

S0LV0

Seriously, every forum needs one of these.

Use this topic to let out any feelings wandering around in your head; many times getting your emotions or thoughts in the open can help you feel better or find someone who relates to you.

So how am I doing? Well for the most part, I'm getting better. I've done a lot of growing in the last few months I feel, and I've just started to make up with people I had problems with in the past.

The one thing really troubling me right now is that I'm concerned about my relationship with a friend. I won't say much since I've learned my lesson regarding talking about people who are on the board already, but I'll just say that I'm starting to get nervous around them... not that they're bad or have bad intentions, but because they get angry easily, and then start doing rash things. I think I've probably said more than I should, but the point is I really hope we can ♫ find some way to communicate ♫

My emomtion.

I am easily annoyed. I cannot stand people that can't handle what they dish out. I know someone that is an arrogant jerk. He/she always going people and tell them what to do. Making them feel bad about various different things. When someone points out their shortcomings, they can't handle it.

Such people are impossible to deal with. Impossible.

I'm very nervous right now as I finally confessed about my gender on a few forums i've joined. For years i've been lying about my gender, so it's time I stopped lying. Also this isn't in the sonic community as I've been pretty honest about everything on Sonic forums. :V

WHAAAAAAAA

YOU SEE

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

I FEEL FOR YOU BRO/SIS

I REALLY DO

• Like 1

I feel happy now telling them my gender. All went well, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Also if you read this nifty little wiki page on Sonic Retro (my own personal page) then you'll see "what I am". :P Here's mah page:

http://info.sonicretro.org/User:Ravenfreak

So there you have it. I hope everyone is doing okay, life has it's ups and downs but we always get through these things.

• 1 month later...

I feel awful. Things were looking up for me for quite a while, but suddenly... I can't sleep, and something's been stuck in my mind like a splinter for a few days now. That's when it occurs to me how few close friends I really have, because trying to find someone close enough to discuss it with that isn't involved is proving to be a challenge. Then again, it's also really late at night... lots of people are sleeping.

I have a feeling a feeling I'll mostly be the one posting here. Oh well.

Anyway, seems my fears managed to come true today. I lost a good friend, and it's sad the way things ended. They say 'everything happens for a reason,' but a lot of the things to happen to me in the last half year or so, while they've taught me a thing or two, just don't feel entirely fair. Still though, things could always be worse, so I might as well take it on the chin and move on.

• Like 1

"Whaaat? Making an entry just about an avatar?" SHADDUP. D8<

Anyway, Inferno was busy with personal projects for a few months there, but he managed to finish up a drawing for me the other day.

KatNewcolored_zps1df3093e.png

I love it to bits. <3 The shading and color are fantastic, the expression is great, and the overall design has really improved since the first drawing. It's especially exciting because the only other fully-finished drawing I had of the new design was the depressed expression. :/

Anyway, yeah. I'll be using this for a while. :P

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...