A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hello...

JasonLambert

Errm, im back...and i just realised that many people on here dont respect me... so im changing my ways...BUT i cant help the grammer thing! i cant help not using capital letters or anything...sorry...

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3756

@Ila= I have said some things i shouldnt have said, and u said some things you did say, and ultimatly, you let me unban. Thanks and sorry, BUT thanks!

@Aylingling= I annoy you? oh...sorry? i didnt even know...but sorry :scool:

@Slingerland=I know you like calling me gay and stuff :asweatdrop: do whatever but i know there is a reason...so sorry :o

@Shadix= I dont even know you but you sounded that u hated me...sorry for being overconfident about my crap "pushable spring"

@TRD= I couldnt wait because theres not many people on the internet who 1. like sonic 2. are friendly 3. makes games

FRESH START! Im now FatalFart....it would be nice if an admin would change my username to FatalFart.

You annoy be by your writing.

You know the "Z" key? Right next to ot there;s a key called "Shift". Hold it and press a letter. there's no reason you can't capitalize. Even if English isn't your first language, my God, it's the same in any phonetic language. We have members in South America with better grammar. If English is your first language, always pretend you're in English, writing an essay. Would you capatalize if you were being graded? Of course. Apply the concept here.

Speed doesn't count when posting. Only type fast if you can type fast, like me.

Edit- Bullshit is bad, Jason...

No, just the letter "i" should be capitalized. "I" is a proper noun. You're doing better, though. I commend you for making an effort. Some people don't give any effort. Rep up, Jason.

EDIT- Rep when I get the chance. I need to "spread it around first". :P

• Like 1

@TRD= I couldnt wait because theres not many people on the internet who 1. like sonic 2. are friendly 3. makes games

Whatever, you shouldn't have called ila a cunt in the first place, your own fault, and you should be kissing ila's E-feet that he generously let you back in, even after bandodging. =\

Know your place here, Jason. Never insult an admin or mod just because they locked your topic (The topic was retarded anyways).

I still say you should get some sort of punishment, you're being let off WAY too easily.