A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo?

JasonLambert

I have requesed a logo in the logo request thread, but i THINK its dead...so i ask it here:

Could someone make me a logo for a game based on a simple recolour of sonic (blue to green) and could you make it similar to the "Blaze Legend of the soul emeralds one, the same blue text, and a gradient silouette of sonic in GREEN...but could you have the char and the text SEPERATE please...OH and the text says- Sonic P

Thanks lots

Mark The Echidna is making a game called BrazSonic, It's a green Sonic.

He's a green Sonic for a reason. Sonic with Brazil colors, get it? This is just a recolor.

(And yes, I am on MSN, but according to my girlfriend I'm permanently invisible. I can't figure out how to get out of it. But hey, the little confirmation thing saying you added me never came up either.)

BrazSonic really isn't a recolor anymore. Godmaster has made original and very distinct sprites. Also, I don't want to undermine your efforts, but 45 minutes is not a drastic amount of time for anything when making games. People spend days (in terms of actual work hours) making and editing their sprites.

Anyway, we have a logo request thread as a luxury, though it's only attended by logo makers every once in again. In general, flat-out resource requests aren't encouraged, especially without showing a substantial amount of work and progress on your fangame. After all, a nice photoshopped logo is a presentation thing that could really go on as the very last thing.