A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Call of duty 4

Khorney

Ok, I just finished it, and it has quite possibly the greatest post-credits goody-ever. The chernobyll mission is one of the best things ever. This game makes me love FPS's again after a long, long dry spell. About to crack open the orange box as my xbox online is buggered so i can't play on live. Has anyone played the online for it yet? Also horray for britishness

Proper spoiler, if you haven't played it yet, but are going to, don't read

If you arn't, the credits thing is a CT operation on a aeroplane in mid-flight against the clock as the plane is falling apart around you, cracking stuff

Khorney, did you see around a promo pack of CoD4 which comes with some weird jacket?

That jacket, originally was a medical tool, but it was converted to a special suit which applies compression when you're shot, a pretty realistic addition.

I wonder how high the price is.

they're only using flashbangs, although, i think the terrorist causes the hole with an explosive one, it's not clear. But you're right, i'd rather be shot than be sucked out of a plane, then plummet to my death.

@gsoft; they've hand rumble jackets since golden-eye on the N64 was released, but it is still a cool goody.