A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

MMF2 extension needed (ModFusionEx.mfx)

Yeah, if it ain't on clickteam's site, it isn't for mmf2. In the [legal] mmf2, there should be an extentions folder. in there is another folder. put the cox version of the extension in there, and you can open mmf1 files that need non-existent mmf2 extensions. Did you get bonus packs?

• Like 1

It isn't people ask here all the time, *points to recent topics*

And guess what? Those topics have been locked and/or deleted because it's against the rules, so you feel like you should continue to break them?

You won't last long here.

negatitzez1.png

Lol, Tizo, you think you can just come up in here and Derep me? Sorry, little boy, you can't, learn this rule:

Those with a gray or red rep box under the avatar CANNOT nega-rep those with good rep. Say hello to your red rep box, bitch.

Also, pointing out the obvious? Then why the hell did you request an extension then, shithead? When you knew it was against the rules?

Don't ANYONE help this guy any further, this topic is against the rules.

• Like 1

That's fine and all, but he didn't have to be a dick and de-rep me. (Not like it had any effect. :>)

I just clarified how it would be illegal. I didn't say what he was doing was legal though:

ModFusionFX happens to be part a bonus pack though. >_>

Read that and think, 'it's only legal if it's NOT part of a bonus pack'. *points to lock*

Also, there's only one reason you wouldn't have it when it's in a bonus pack TRD. =o

I chatted with him via pm, and he said somebody called blazefire hacked his account. Maybe forgive tizo? Or tizo might know blazefire on pixeltendo or something and use it as an excuse to be a jerk. Tizo seemed nicer today than yesterday.

I chatted with him via pm, and he said somebody called blazefire hacked his account. Maybe forgive tizo? Or tizo might know blazefire on pixeltendo or something and use it as an excuse to be a jerk. Tizo seemed nicer today than yesterday.

It's a lie. Blazefire does not have the knowledge to hack an account. Blazefire is a global excuse for everything that goes wrong on this forum. Although blazefire is bad, he simply did not do that. Tizo saw that we don't take kindly to smug dicks and simply needed an excuse rather than having the balls to apologize.

Umm, okay. I have seen blazefire's pixeltendo posts(he wants to help with my game) and I don't think he's capable of anything I can't do, programming-wise. So then, I guess he couldn't hack tizo. Also, the tizo on the homepage has more flowing grammatical sentences than this tizo, and the last message I got (apology for being a jerk) had great grammar...

Or ex bandodger? Karl told me he doesn't anymore? And it is true he is making a game called Hedgehog Chaos?

He still does, if he just did now... And on pixeltendo it says he is, but its probably stolen engines and sprites pieced together, if I understand spike correctly.