A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Bubsy's Adventure Series

juhis

Wow, this one is worst than the first one you made, you're not even trying with the back/foregrounds. Same crappy built-in MMF platform movement which we said you shouldn't use.

The enemies still move at a fast pace and is hard to kill.

Yeah, it's pretty much what we said in that last bubsy topic.

This game is no different from your last one. =\

Okay, I know you can't make something like Sonic XG right away, but you really shouldn't bother showing us this without really thinking your game idea through.

Don't expect to have a full game done in a couple of days or weeks.

I suggest using the tutorials on the main site, if you're paitent you'll learn from them and be able to make a much better game.

That doesn´t tell so much like Cartman's Adventure, which nearly uses same graphics, than this game, but there is video clips, I'f Bubsy gets killed.

That doesn't change my views on this game one bit. Also, don't use that as an excuse to make below average games like this. I don't know anything about a "Cartman's Adventure" game, but still, it's no excuse.

I don't see why you can't take our advice and improve on your skills.

That doesn't change my views on this game one bit. Also, don't use that as an excuse to make below average games like this. I don't know anything about a "Cartman's Adventure" game, but still, it's no excuse.

I don't see why you can't take our advice and improve on your skills.

Hey, If you want to know what it´s is Cartman's Adventure, go to google and insert Beamer Games, and then click first link, and then go to games section, where you can find that game. That's all.

Call me nuts, but I actually enjoyed this. I never played the first version, so whether the update has greatly improved it or the negative comments are from meanies I do not know.

Give it backgrounds and proper platforms and the like (Woolies instead of Goombas and Troopas for instance) and I'll play the full game easily. Good jorb!

Edit: Dang, forgot to mention. It's worth the download just for the Bubsy 3D death scenes. Heck, this game is already better than Bubsy F!"£ing 3D. Ewww.....