A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Big Help Thread

Koray

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rep points are wiped. Everyone starts with one. Multipliers were ALL messed up. Sorry.

im still confused my control panel says i have 2, but my posts say i only have 1.

Or am i totally misunderstanding you.

Serious problem: I can't seem to use an avatar I stored on the hosting MikeL provided me on his web server. vBulletin (which is not a very good forum package sgadgadha) calls http://mikelim0.cjb.net:1337/knuxt15/buddyicon[1].gif invalid, when it is not.

EDIT: Fuzz, clicking "Go Advanced" will take you to the regular post reply page, with a preview of your post.

EDITEDIT: I was able to upload my avatar, but it would have been nice to use one on another server (so all I would have to do is replace one file to change my avatar on several forums...)

I will raise limits.

And like I said, it doesn't like the colon in the URL.

Also, why is vB not a very good "Forum package"? If you don't like it, please leave. You only show up once a year to pump up your e_____ a bit and act like you are smart.

BTW, Koray, can you replace the ____s with ****s? I think they're nicer :P

(Not really important)

Yeh I agree. Seeing "____" makes it hard to see what word it actually is since there's no difference between underscores so you can't see how many letters it is >:<.