A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

'ello everyone

CrypticSailor

Ey'

This is RC... from 'back in the days'... a.k.a. SonicRC, or whatever other RC you can think of I think. I've changed my alias, but I think I'll be back to hang around a little bit. Well anyway, to be honest it's been 2 years since I've touched fangaming. Been busy with The Navy and lots of other bs wasting my time in life :] I don't want to seem like I'm wasting space posting here, but I don't think I'll neccesarily be working on -Sonic- fangames for a while unless my situation in life changes(which doesn't seem like will happen, with work and trying to get certs and being on a ship... and stuff I won't get into)... but I am learning to work with GML and will be making a Megaman 8 bit style game with spoof bosses. I'll be refraining from Sonic... well, because I want to have feasible projects(if anyone remembers the type of habits I used to have with physics engines. lol.) Hopefully I've improved, though I haven't delt with any computer-related activities lately... anyway, let me stop wasting your time... Just wanted to say hello. Maybe some of my old friends are here :] So how is everything going... did I miss out on a lot? :P

[edit: I forgot to mention - as to whether you're wondering about "SONIC 4: Corrupted Chaos", well... I tried to resume that. Server crashed, sister crashed hd back home a while ago, and my partner Cinos who also lost the source/cutscenes is now only interested in programming like I am... lol... : /]