A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hi, I'm New Here!!!!

EXshad

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around for some time now... I signed up in mid 2004. I don't understand what your getting at. I do assorted thing from time to time.

1. Falling snow and Growing grass howto (an old howto I got on the main site befor I signed up for the forums)

2. Mode 7 3D dekstop (I tried to make a 3D desktop program with mode 7 )

3. Sonic: Dimensions Warped (I tried to help with that, "3D billboard perview tool")

4. Sonic Adventure Remix (I made character select backgrounds)

5. Sonic the Hedgehog Brickout (For the mini game contest)

6. 3D GamerCard app (it wasn't much but it was fun trying to make it)

7. Mode 7 blue spheres howto (I made it just to see if it could be done)

8. Sonic Worlds (I've done a few things for that)

9. Ashura: Dark Reign (I'm on the team for that now)

10. Sonic Revolution (I'm on the team for that now too)

I may have forgot a few things but I think thats most of what I've done around here the last 3-4 years.

that answer you question Shadix?

back on topic

I'll repost the log ideas in the new topic when it shows up.

I'll make a new topic once the demo's done. Until then...

Metal Sonic: Thanks, but the site already has a host. Still, it'd be really cool if you could join help out with the programming! Maybe I'll make you an mod, or something.

Jsonic: Thanks for those logos! But the logo that you see on the site background's actually being redone. So don't worry about that. Also, I know I've been somewhat hypocritical in saying that I need help and I haven't asked for it yet, but don't worry. I'm waiting til the guy I assigned director of game design finishes his demo. Then I'll try to get more members and we can get started!!!

Anyone have recommendations for what programs should be used? Right now, we've got Blender and Irrlicht.

Guest Shadix
I've been around for some time now... I signed up in mid 2004. I don't understand what your getting at. I do assorted thing from time to time.

1. Falling snow and Growing grass howto (an old howto I got on the main site befor I signed up for the forums)

2. Mode 7 3D dekstop (I tried to make a 3D desktop program with mode 7 )

3. Sonic: Dimensions Warped (I tried to help with that, "3D billboard perview tool")

4. Sonic Adventure Remix (I made character select backgrounds)

5. Sonic the Hedgehog Brickout (For the mini game contest)

6. 3D GamerCard app (it wasn't much but it was fun trying to make it)

7. Mode 7 blue spheres howto (I made it just to see if it could be done)

8. Sonic Worlds (I've done a few things for that)

9. Ashura: Dark Reign (I'm on the team for that now)

10. Sonic Revolution (I'm on the team for that now too)

I may have forgot a few things but I think thats most of what I've done around here the last 3-4 years.

that answer you question Shadix?

back on topic

I'll repost the log ideas in the new topic when it shows up.

I feel bad now for treating you like a nobody :E

Well, exshad, I'm not hugely experianced in irrlicht, and I won't be able to start until wednesday due to vacation.

But yeh, I'll join. I can assist in some parts of it.

Don't worry! We're also using Blender, but Irrlicht is the programming program, since dejai (director) is good in it. Maybe you 2 can help each other out. And have fun on vacation!

Also, join the forum site for Sonic Revo (not trying to advertise, this site rules to frickin' infinity! I just don't wanna spam this place to the top with Sonic Revo stuff). Do you need the link again?