A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[COMPETITION] Logic game- Until 30 July

Well, I made this little application on c based on a mario 64 DS minigame.

How to play:

On this game you have 2 boards. You have to change the left board cases to make it exactly like the cases in the right table. To do it, you have to clic on any key of the left board. Then, that keay and all arround will change their colour: If they are blue, they will become red, and if they are red they will become blue.

You have to do it in the number of movements shown under the left table.

puzlenh2.jpg

If done right, you will receibe points. The green bar is decreasing. The larger it is, the more points you will get, but if you fail, you will lose points.

Competition base

The level is compound by 150 levels splitted on 3 blocks of 50. After finish them all, you will get your score and a competition code.

puzlesceu7.jpg

- To participate you have to post here an screenshot of the screen in the score level. If you don't want to show your score until everyone showed their, you can pm me the score and code, and put here the code to know your made a request. If the score and the code doesn't match, the entry will not be valid. To be safe, keep a screenshot of the congratulations screen.

-You can do as many entries as you want, but only the highest score will worth

-***3 winners will be choosen. All them will receibe the copy of unlimited levels of this game with new different boards, new music and other things.

-*** Winners will receive 1, 2 and 3 rep. points respectively.

-The first winner will also receive a fangame favour from me, anything I can do, but just one.

-If anyone thinks on another reward just tell me.

*** Only if 6 or more entries.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME

Feel free to comment anything.

Game info:

For those who wants to know more about the game.

There are 150 levels in 3 blocks of 50.

On blocks 1 and 2 there are 10 different boards that change every 5 levels. First 3 levels will have 1 movement left, so it is kinda easy. last 2 will have 2. In block 2, those movements are increased by 1.

The last block will randomly choose a board. each step of 5 levels will have, the 3 first, 3 movements, the last 2, 4.

It takes like 2 seconds on block 1 and 5-10 in 2nd. depend of your luck in the third one.

I advert: the green bar is not the time left, so don't rush. It just can give 460 points as maximun. It is better to gain 1200 points instead 1600 than loose 100. Take your time for thinking.