A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Rush Adventure Gameplay.

Andrew

Awesome, it looks like it might live up to the first Sonic Rush. The soundtrack has the same upbeat techno sound that I loved from the first one. Can't wait.

EDIT: Also, not all levels are pirate themed. Thank god. (I got freaking sick of arabia in Secret Rings, so that made me realize that themed Sonic games, where all levels revolve around one thing, don't fit.)

The jetski looked like an interesting minigame, and overall I'd say it looks good. Only thing I noticed is that Sonic got hit by a badly placed enemy (similar to what happened in Rush) near the beginning of the video, and the Dino boss looks similar to a boss from the first game. I hope we don't get reused bosses again.

more importantly, i hope they ditch that idea of making every boss follow the same fucking mechanic.

Rush dissapointed me in the area where playing the Boss Time Attack mode is depressingly boring. I want diverse bosses, not the same reused mechanic. The only cool boss fight was Sonic vs. Blaze and the final eggman machine. (not the supersonic one.)