A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

People needed

I need the following people for help me:

music composers:

-music composition

-midi to mp3 remixing

-act 2 remix

spriters:

-misc scenery drawings

-world map drawing (important)

-misc picture drawing

please, it does hurry. I need your help more than ever. As reward i will let beta test some levels.

Guest Shadix

Lawl, it's really impressive how you keep signing yourself up to do everything.

Eventually you're gonna break from overload DW.

Ontopic: I make musics, however ideas that I follow through with don't come around enough for me to be reliable.

i really need whatever you can halp me for, even mall music compositions or whatever you can. Also, something that hurries me a lot is the creation of the world map. It's like a large scale sprite. Half is done, but i need the other half and the one who was doing it didn't appear in one year like. So i would like someone to finish it.

...hmm.... Nexus, Worlds, Design Manuel, and...

Ok, 3 major projects and one thats on hold. Or rather, more like 2 major projects and two more on hold.

Regardless, Most of them overlap on expertise anyway and they have a lot of synergy, so I personally consider all three of the things you mentioned to be one thing that I'm doing.

Anyway, BFrenz, I'm going to try to give you some statues this weekend. I'll need an example image so that I know what graphical style I need to try and emulate.

All them should have a greek style. Don't worry about palletes, i'll adapt them. Try a sonic 3 graphic style. Think in something that fits a kevek like marble zone. If it does fit well there i think in my level will be perfect too.

gothic%20angel%20statue.jpg

a 128-160 height pixels.

ena0044l.jpg

something like that but with a greek style. If it's a female angel much better.

like 64 pixels height

same statue like before but looking foward like this

CupidStatueStrikes.jpg

sorry for hotlinking ._.

Thanks for your help.