A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Worms on Xbox live! (Xbox 360)

Jsonic

I found out about this a few days ago and was wondering 2 things...

how many people here have an Xbox 360?(yes or no only please, no fighting)

how many people here allready have or can get worms for Xbox live arcade?

please post your gamertag if you have one.

My gamertag it "Jsonic 1"

i tried the trial, it was shit compared to the pc games. in fact, all the console conversions i've played of worms (GBC, PSP and 360 now) have been rubbish

get worms 2 or world party for like £2 out a bargin bin or amazon or whatever instead, cheaper and better, although the online support is definately inferior to the 360's, its more fun in hotseat neways.

[thread-hijack]civ, on the otherhand, would be quite good on the 360, as unlike the RTS's, reaction speed and rotation of the camera isnt required like in the LOTR rts, and relatively few key commands are used, so if they released civ 3 on the 360, i would definately get that on arcade or otherwise

yeah, everyones been saying that, but this also supports downloadable content, so it can be upgraded or patched. I don't care about the reduced wepons right now anyway, I like its Xbox live voice feature, its more fun because you can chat with the othter players as you kill all they'er worms and visa versa. besides I already payed my 800 MSPT for it anyway.

I've also been playing Test Drive Unlimited lately.