A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Isometric Race Tiles needed!

Zonar Games

I have planned a game called Candy Paint like a year ago. I had everything like the cars but I never had top down race tiles so I have just had to pause the progress the game. Trust me the physics is exellent and everything has been planned out, the game is pretty much done and all I need is tiles. For a early screenshot in 2005 for proof. Here you go the level gfx are the gm6 resourse pack just to test the engine and this as far as I can go right now.

Just in case someone will help me with this problem. There is just some rules:

1.) Tiles must be splitted up into 32 x 32 or 64 x 64. Depends on the tile.

2.) Must be in sprite sheet form in png. format.

3.) Must really know how to make tiles/sprites. Don't need to be a pro just good enough to look good in the game itself.

Tilesets:

1.) Speedway

2.) Jungle

3.) Desert

4.) Snow/Snowy Mountains

5.) City with some buildings.

6.) Off Road Path

Note: You don't have to do it right now unless you want to. I understand it is 6 days till Christmas in USA. And whoever helps will get FULL CREDIT. No rip offs.

I thank you for helping me with this long promised game. I would make my own tiles. But I suck at spriting and kinda don't have the time to master for reasons.

- Zonar Games

Looks like spyhunter, I'm trying to think on where you can get tiles like that, the only source I know off the bat is the tiles they give you from MMF 1.5 in the built-in tutorial section. But since it's MMF 1.5 property, I don't think I can rip them, or can I? Cause I'll just do that, but still give them credit.

That game doesn't look isometric at all...

Yeah that actually made it alittle difficult on how to decide which ones he needed, but anyways here they are:

tilesetfq5.png

Now some of them I couldn't find or wasn't available, like the snow part, I just subsituted water tiles instead, and as for snowy mountains, I got you.......mountains, although there not iso-metric or over-head, I just added them incase you would used them. No credit to me please thanks, I hope this at least gets you started.