A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So christmas ain't so far away...

Chao Helper

The gifts I think I'm going to give:

For my mom and sister:

-A day out at a spa

-Their own disc in my Netflix queue.

For my mom's boyfriend:

-A case of Corona

For my grandparents:

-Ah, they're so hard to buy for. I'll ask them when I call tomorrow.

For Sasha:

-Something tasty. Like Scooby Snacks or Beggin Strips.

As for my plans, on Christmas Eve, I go to my grandparents' in Indianapolis. Have a nice dinner, enjoy some cards, exchange gifts.

Then, Christmas day, exchange gifts at home, go to my mom's boyfriend's mom's house (essentially grandma), and eat dinner with the boyfriend's family. Maybe there will be BUTTERSCOTCH PIE! ^_^

Oh, forgot to mention what I'm giving. Except I'm so fricken poor that I'm gonna have to work extra hours first and crap.

I'll probably get my dad something he can use when he's working out, since he has all the PS2 games he wants, I'm clueless as to what my mom would want (she'll probably just ask for money like she always does, and I go out and buy her something anyways. Or a giftcard) and my sister...I'd like to give her a ditch for her to fall into, but I'll just get her some DS game or something. Do the Cheetah Girls have any DS games?

Well being that I don't really have a job as of now, I'll probably just buy some cards for the 'rents or something. Any money I do have is going towards my little sister. She wants like games and such. I specifically remember Nintendogs and iPod. I think it'd be kickass for her if I bought an iPod and then loaded it with her favorite songs.

PG: Your mom asks you for money? Uh, wow. =\

Yea, cause noone ever really knows what to get her, so we ask her what she wants and she says "just give me money", so we usually try to come up with something. But this year I've been busy at school and work (and I get a small paycheck each week) that I'll probably get a gift card.