A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Used Checkpoints

UltimateSonic

*Sigh*

1. This actually WASN'T about hotspots, it was about getting checkpoints to remember if you had already gone past them or not (more complicated than that, but...)

2. I know you're still a bit upset about being yelled at for doing something similar, but there's a difference; the original topic creator is asking the question, not someone else.

Oh sorry. I meant checkpoints. I've just mistaken in a word.

F*ck. I'm not hinting on being yelled at for doing something similar. I just say that he should create a separate topic about water. Why do you always try to see the worthst side in my doings I wonder?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. It's just that you've brought this up in a previous, unrelated topic, and it seemed like you were doing it again.

The reason they did not make a separate topic is the same reason that, when you're talking to your friend and he changes the subject, you don't move somewhere else.

I hope you got that; It's hard for me to explain. :(

Hey. Don't you think that you should create a separate topic about water?

This is about checkpoints.

Because it was originally done for checkpoints, but I added water as a bonus. It's not the main thing on it, so it's still the same topic.

There's also the fact that its the same tutorial too you know. =P

@ Ultimate Sonic: I was making it better so that I would feel better submitting it ( which I already did ), but seeing as you ( and maybe other people passing by ) benefit from it, I'll see if I can add anything else, though I'm not sure what except for that water zones thing which I'll try and get done early December.