A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Project Chaos Donezo... (link inside)

Epon

Bout damn time... I was getting pissed all day yesterday waiting for it.

"Where the hell is it?" Now I can listen to the bountiful works.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Stranger to Closure on the 3rd disk is godly.

and OMG at Scrambled Egg on Disk 2.

While I'm listening to this, does anyone know of anyone ever doing rock/metal covers of any Genesis Sonic music? In the Metroid Metal style of things?

Only up to Hydrocity so far, but it's damn good.

EDIT: I almost exploded due to Live at the Sandopolis' awesomeness.

Hedgehog Heaven had quite a few midi-rip sounding tracks on it though.

Omfg... Live at the Sandopolis is friggin amazing... It's so... Perfectly produced and concieved. I noticed a general theme for the music seems to be covering it with real instruments. There are quite a few rock tracks, and Kanjika's orchestral songs are also amazing. Secluded Stronghold... Like, wowzers...

There are so many awesome tracks it's not even funny. Walk on Water was pretty awesome when it swapped from Act 1 to Act 2 and then blended back.

iMushroom was interesting, I'm not generally fond of the genre, but what was done with it was pretty solid.

Malicious Fingers had me very happy. Best Sonic boss, best Sonic song, best damn remix. I loved every second of fighting that boss when I completed S3&K, and it was really helped by the shear oppresiveness of the song and the size of the boss. in the engrish of Batrider, it fits quite well to say it: "Marverous!"

Malicious Fingers had me very happy. Best Sonic boss, best Sonic song, best damn remix. I loved every second of fighting that boss when I completed S3&K, and it was really helped by the shear oppresiveness of the song and the size of the boss. in the engrish of Batrider, it fits quite well to say it: "Marverous!"

QFT. The part starting at 3:54 is godly.

And Breathtaking Vision is literally breathtaking. Love the buildup.