A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

3 new pictures.

Streak Thunderstorm

Nice pictures! I really like the color shading on the first one (Streak,) I think you did an excellent job on it. You also did a good job on the second one (Jessica [Human],) but I think she looks just a tad bit too oddly shaped. I guess the third one (Jessica [sunset]) is technically the best of the three because you took the time to draw the trees, clouds, water, etc., and -- on top of coloring the character in -- you colored all of those in too; it seems to me it was the most difficult one for you to draw, though feel free to tell me if I'm mistaken, and since it was drawn, colored, and shaded well, that makes it technicly the best, objectively speaking that is. (Subjectively speaking, I personally like the picture of Streak the most.)

Draco: Don't be an asswipe. You can tell by looking at his drawing that she's supposed to be of hispanic descent. Just look at the friggin skin tones and the face. And, I'm sorry, but the majority of hispanic women do have full-body figures. And note he never said they ALL do, he said he used those type of women (a full-bodied hispanic women) as a sort of model for his character. That doesn't mean all hispanic women are built that way. Don't twist things out of proportion.

Draco: Don't be an asswipe. You can tell by looking at his drawing that she's supposed to be of hispanic descent. Just look at the friggin skin tones and the face. And, I'm sorry, but the majority of hispanic women do have full-body figures. And note he never said they ALL do, he said he used those type of women (a full-bodied hispanic women) as a sort of model for his character. That doesn't mean all hispanic women are built that way. Don't twist things out of proportion.

Correct, sir. Thank you for elaborating.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Insults aside, let me explain myself in a somewhat less derogatory way.

You can tell by looking at his drawing that she's supposed to be of hispanic descent.

I am so tempted to say "No I can't" and get Streak's ego flaring, but I won't. Instead, I will explain to you that this isn't my point at all, and isn't relevant. To support that, I'll need to explain what my point is.

Streak earlier stated the following:

"... I made her hair brown and her body veluptuous to fit that of a Spanish girl."

Anybody who can read for ____ will tell you that this blatantly infers that any and all Spanish girls are "veluptuous". The part about brown hair is a seperate clause and unrelated. I'm sure that's not actually what Streak meant at all, but that's what he typed.

Now what about Mexicans and their Morph Balls, you ask? Yeah, I'd better explain that right away.

This girl's hips remind me of someone.

Therefore, it shouldn't have been a stretch to make a quick snap about Mexicans and Morph Balls, even if Mexicans do not quite count as Spanish because they're Spanish / Aztec.

I should throw in something likening the Aztecs to the Chozo... but you'll all throw dirty panties at me again.

My sentence could be taken many ways.

"... I made her hair brown and her body veluptuous to fit that of a Spanish girl."

I could have meant a spanish girl I know. A spanish girl I've seen. I didn't say ALL spanish girls. I didn't even say "Spanish girls" implying many of them. just one. A Spanish Girl. This has nothing to do with Mexicans. Samus' hips aren't even that big. Oh, and believe me sir. The only panties being thrown at you are old and musty off of an old buzzard's saggy ass.