A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

tails fly&sonic dash

BlazefireLP

I have a feeling you didn't read the whole post before you whipped into ASSHOLE-TERMINATION MODE felik.

Anyway, blazefire. It generally isn't a good idea to rip ideas right out of another game, because then your version will be compared to the former, and 9 times out of 10 it's not gonna stack up. Just explain what you WANT, not what you "need" from other games, k?

Hehe. Way to be helpful, Slingerland. Asshole. It's the ____ing fangaming assistance forum.

No, I'm not kidding around with you, Felik. There ARE tutorials for this on the main site. I was doing something.

YOU, however, said, "go do it yourself." Aerosol can talk as much as he wants.

Has anybody told you to not poke the bear? Well, you poked him now. You're ON NOTICE. [/COLBERT]

Don't you think that you should make it by yourself?

And I didn't say "go do it yourself." I just said to try do it by himself before asking people because it is VERY easy to (for me)

Great wording.

I believe he asked since he couldn't do it himself and wanted help. I doubt he asked so he could have someone to tell him to do it himself.

Please, slinger. You are not a good man at all. And I didn't say "go do it yourself." I just said to try do it by himself before asking people because it is VERY easy to (for me)

Lark and TRD just proved my point for me. Thanks, dudes. Maybe it's easy for you, but not for him and that's why he posted. You cannot win this argument, so I suggest you stop.

Felik, I understand that your still alittle new here, I'm about 1-month and a half old here, But you have to understand that we are not trying to bash you or anything. If you can do something without assistance, then great for you, but not everybody is like you. You have to understand that if you want respect here.

And yes, technically, you did say that. (Go do it yourself)

I'm pretty sure members don't want to hear that when they need assistance.

Ok ok. I'M SORRY. Now I will help people without questions.

But when I needed assistanse NOBODY helped me. And I'm not talking about extensions. I needed help with bg system box. And what did you say me???

Don't hijack topics with your problems.

But when I needed assistanse NOBODY helped me. And I'm not talking about extensions. I needed help with bg system box. And what did you say me???

You asked for help in someone elses topic. Big no here. You should have made a topic in the fangame assistance forum asking for help, not just sticking it somewhere when the problem comes to mind.

Nobody helped you?! When your MMF 1.5 crashed, who tried to help you get it back online again? ME!

And I'm pretty sure that more members helped you with something,

but if that's the reason you've posting "Go do it yourself or try something little more advanced" That is in no way a good reason.

That's just being spiteful.

Like I said, no one here is out to get you Felik, and until you understand that, you will not see any respect thrown your way.

Now, As far as I know I never seen a bgs system box help topic in the forum, please show me where it is and I'll try my best to help out.

You asked for help in someone elses topic.
You think I'm stupid? Topic's title was "bgsystembox.cox" and I asked adout bg system box.

If you don't believe then look at that

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=724

Nobody helped you?! When your MMF 1.5 crashed, who tried to help you get it back online again? ME!

I can say only one thing: You are a very good man. You tried to help and I'm very pleased. Thank you!