A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Psh. It was all about the Charazard

Pheonix Gamma

not for me :X

Yea, I remember the day I got my 1st ed. Charazard. We went to this antique place (this was before every place in the world sold them, and we had to hunt stores down) and we each got a booster pack. Just before we went, we were like "man, how awesome would it be to get a charazard? that's be awesome..."

The lady gave me two, one for me, and one for a friend who hadn't gotten his. I gave him one, took the other, opened it, and there it was. Then my other friend, who was always an asshole since he was 3, started crying (we were, like 12 I think) because he didn't get one, and tried to trade me 20 or so cards for it.

not for me :X

Yea, I remember the day I got my 1st ed. Charazard. We went to this antique place (this was before every place in the world sold them, and we had to hunt stores down) and we each got a booster pack. Just before we went, we were like "man, how awesome would it be to get a charazard? that's be awesome..."

The lady gave me two, one for me, and one for a friend who hadn't gotten his. I gave him one, took the other, opened it, and there it was. Then my other friend, who was always an asshole since he was 3, started crying (we were, like 12 I think) because he didn't get one, and tried to trade me 20 or so cards for it.

Thats exactly what my brother did too... I'm starting to wonder if those shops had specially ordered booster packs or something.

Digimon was however indeed much cooler than Pokemon. I didn't dig the card game that much, but as a franchise altogether it was pretty awesome. (Especially Season 3, which seemed to be the peak of the series.)

Dratini->Dragonair->Dragonite

I remember that cause they were, like, the only 3 dragon type pokemon.

Oh yeah... Now if only I could remember why I liked them so much...

I'm actually into MAGIC now... Don't know why.. but since a lot of people do play it and it does not suck...

Digimon was lame. Terrible theme song, cheesy monsters, and such an obvious ripoff. Ant the fact that they...digivolved...then...undigivolved...was stupid. If I'm a little monster, and I just became some giant badass, and now I'm bad to being a little loser again?

Thats because the damn show had a STORY, not " oh lets go get badges 8 times in a row and face a big boss at the end of the season, no-one will know we stole from megaman, no-one! "

that, and Digimon had and still has sex appeal.