A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

damizean mmf2 360 engine help

Zenor

well,i have downloaded the engine in other topic,but I do not obtain a good spindash,I tried to make but it was very quaint. can anybody help me now?i have changed the engine of my game to this engine,but doesn't have the spindash, it's my only problem,to continue my fan-game.

can anybody help me now?:)

Isn't spindash really easy? I mean, if you start spindashing, change the deceleration and ignore acceleration until you stop. If you're holding down, disable the ability to jump and replace it with you spincharging. As you charge more, add to a value until a certain set limit. ( which is full spin power ). Upon releasing down, set the speed to the value of your charge and turn spindash on. I believe it's something like that. If you don't know how to change the values and stuff to do that, then learn it more until you do.

• 4 months later...

hmm, ok problem im having with this engine(what else is new?)

i did sensor mask collides with badnik+ only one action wehn event loops,

values. set gravity to -5 + set actual speed to -5.

actions. set directions to -5 + set on the floor to 0 + set damage to 1.

now when i collide with badnik coming from the left he bounces to the left with damage, thats ok, But, when he's coming form the right, upon collision, he stills goes left, although i've changed actions. set directions to 5 and values. set actual speed to 5, so where am i going wrong here anyone?

AHA!!! guys forget it, ive figured it out ALL BY MYSELF..YAY!