A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Trd Games: Sonic Pinball Zone

TRD

First of all, that intro was pretty cool.

Here's the rundown:

+Good use of isometric perspective

+Arrow keys to move make it a whole lot easier to play

+OK flipper physics

-Flippers are ugly looking

-What are you suposed to be doing on each table? What is the goal? I looked at the tutorials and still learned nothing

-Springs just throw Sonic around and make my eyes hurt, because everthing moves too fast and just glitches him to the right side of the screen

-Tables are WAY too big and empty =/= a pinball table = boring

+Music is good

+Four tables

2/5

-What are you suposed to be doing on each table? What is the goal? I looked at the tutorials and still learned nothing

O.K. have you gone to the tutorial and clicked on the little sonic chip on the bottom left corner? If you did and still didn't learn what to do then I'll explain:

The goal is to collect the set amount of sonic chips displayed on the intro screen. Once you've collected them all the exit will open and you beat the stage. You go to the bonus screen and then to the boss battle.

I'd thought it would of been clear on what to do. So maybe that's something to think about when I make the EX version which will have more stuff, more levels and an improvement on the engine.

Anyways thanks for the review.:)

By the way, the part where you said the spring lauches

sonic to the right side of the screen, which zone did you see that at? Did it happen in all the zones?

• 3 weeks later...