A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Info on Multimedia Fusion 2

TRD

MMF2 can still open MMF1 applications. You won't even have to change anything in your current work as long as you have all your necessary extensions installed for MMF2.

If the extensions you use for your application haven't been converted (yet), you still can open MMF1 files, but you'll have to get rid of the events which use these extensions.

If you can afford switching to MMF2, I recommend you doing so. MMF2 is great. It still has some bugs though, but later patches will fix them someday :)

• 3 weeks later...

MMF2 has many advantages over its predeccessors. although it has poor legacy support if you used extensions in your projects.

MMF2 has an FPS selector though, so I dont care.

Oh and yes you can, although youd need to put all the "legacy" extensions ( read: old ) in MMF2's legacy folder, and youd have to replace the events with the newer version of the object, or else your just not gonna be able to use it.

I've found 2 bugs in MMF 2

1. When you switch between fullscreen and windowed modes game crashes...

2. Flash during... doesn't work properly

Am I the only man who suffer from this?

No your not, I assume its something that needs to be updated with runtime, since when I play MMF2 games in fullscreen, the positions garble up and crash.

Flashing however, I cant say anything about, maybe just make a timer for that?

Here's my though of you.

If

Your

Not

Felik

Then

This

Isnt

Directed

At

You

So

Dont

Complain

So, if you want to see 2 people give you the finger, press the spoiler button!

[qimg]http://www.ntnui.no/tennis/pictures/fest-stine/098%20Ingrid%20og%20jeg%20sier%20f_ck%20off.JPG[/qimg]

[spoiler]Spoiler chains
[spoiler]Are made of
[spoiler]Kittens.
[spoiler]Every time
[spoiler]you make a
[spoiler]spoiler chain,
[spoiler]You decompose a 
[spoiler]kitten's spinal cord thus
[spoiler]killing the kitten outright.
[spoiler]Such acts of murderous
[spoiler]animal cruelty
[spoiler]should be expressly
[spoiler]forbidden by law![/spoiler]
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]