A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post a picture (sonic version)

This game is simple.

The user below posts a picture of something from any sonic series(not fanmade) that can beat the above picture.

Also, i don't care if you think tails can beat shadow.(you can do that if you want)

only rules are, no auto wins, no trolling, and no innapropriate stuffs.

now i start

Just to make the first one super easy.

Sonic3%26K_Badnik_Penguinator.PNG

The topic just inherently doesn't lead to any discussion, just people posting pictures which is a bit pointless.

If we can get the topic going while also providing some valuable and worthwhile conversation of the posted pictures we could maybe let it slide. But simply posting a Sonic related picture is probably going to result in me or someone else locking it.

• Like 2

He means the nature of the topics. These kind of Forum Games kinda get spammy.

- really spammy ...

But I don't know about the standing of this topic, currently it's open but there MAY be a change to that. I don't know for sure

Topic is locked due to the style of these topics get spammy and we have had them in the past.  Please don't feel discouraged that this is being locked. There are plenty more style of Forum Games, but we do not support games in which posters make posts with little to no value but rather as a style of 'bumping' game.

Please come up with a more effective style of Forum Game. If you have any questions just ask a moderator or admin (Stritix).

Thank you