A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A Hat in Time is a collect-a-thon platform adventure developed by Gears for Breakfast. It was released in October 2017 for PC and was released for Playstation 4 and Xbox One in December 2017. A Hat in Time will be released for Switch in Spring 2019.

I haven't played it yet but I was quite interested in this game. It's reminiscent of Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is necessary to say here, but this game is a goldmine of cut content, to name a few examples: the cut character moon jumper, the early co-op partner timmy, a scrapped hubworld that consisted of a limbo with 5 doors that led into giant hourglasses, a scrapped tutorial (the tutorial battle was repurposed in the barrel battle), an entire scrapped chapter called sand 'n sails, there's quite a lot of cut content, much more than what i mentioned, some of it dates back to when the game was gonna be a hack 'n slash with paper mario-ish rpg elements
i'll link all of it here (also features scrapped music from composers that left the dev team early on)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWLTaE0Wg6Ib9_CJEFApaTvnEnHbXMzyj

Edited by HexagonalHex

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...