A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Web design for noobs

Andrew

I just mainly want people to see this and tell me if it's appealing or not. If you have any crits, please let me know, be as savage as you please. Unless you're sage or tood. then you can gtfo. ;o

(i should also mention it took me at least an hour to get it to show up on myspace)

http://www.myspace.com/suspchaos

feel free to add me.

I like the whole concept. Only thing bugging me is the very bottom where the A stroke doesn't join naturally with the rest of it... I just... can't stop looking at it. Call me a perfectionist, I don't mind. I've got slight OCD anyway so I catch onto these things and always want to get rid of them. x_x

Stop looking.

I like the whole concept. Only thing bugging me is the very bottom where the A stroke doesn't join naturally with the rest of it... I just... can't stop looking at it. Call me a perfectionist, I don't mind. I've got slight OCD anyway so I catch onto these things and always want to get rid of them. x_x

Stop looking.

Yeah, a couple of people other than you have mentioned that, I did that purposefully since when it joined naturally, it looked weirder.

A technique developed by 9ruler Derek Punsalan.

Yeah, I got the inital base off of his website.

Overall, I didn't want anything too fancy because when I tried that last time, I couldn't get it to show at all, so I opted for some simple CSS positioning and whatnot.