A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Rank them! (Round 1)

Stritix

That's fukken bollocks how you reset the scores just because Adventure 2 was on the verge of being knocked out, but fine, here goes.

Sonic 1: 14pts

Sonic 2: 16pts

Sonic 3: 13pts

Sonic & Knuckles: 13pts

Sonic Adventure: 11pts

Sonic Adventure 2: 23pts [-2]

Sonic Unleashed: 31pts

Sonic Generations: 27pts [+2]

I'm counting this as my two posts for the hour.

It's not a competition, it's a forum game. No cheating, no alliances, no triple posting, and no voting more than once in each post. We have never had a problem with voting up until now. Cut your shit. This is a warning. Either play fairly and by the rules or don't play at all. I reset the scores because of the spamming, and now I have to do it again.

Sonic 1: 15pts

Sonic 2: 13pts

Sonic 3: 11pts

Sonic & Knuckles: 13pts

Sonic Adventure: 10pts

Sonic Adventure 2: 23pts

Sonic Colors: 20pts

Sonic Generations: 18pts

Continue on from here. Lhancat told me there was an alliance with people asking others to vote down games. The scores have been reset to before it started.

Sonic 1: 14pts [-1] I only vote this one down because so many people use this game's music in IWBTG Fangames, and I get tired of it.

Sonic 2: 13pts

Sonic & Knuckles: 14pts [+1] Sometimes on its own it can be a nice game. I also like the stance Archie Comics takes on it during the Megaman crossover, that Tails was seriously injured in Launch Base Zone...so Sonic is fighting for more than just the world.

Sonic Adventure 2: 23pts

Oh btw to erase color/font/style I've been using Paste as Plain Text.

Edited by lone8643

This should be 1 post a day/week. You cannot get any useful statistic out of this poll the way it is.

I thought it was like that from the beginning... But now its 2 an hour? I guess its a clever way to keep people on the forum and paying attention.

Sonic 1: 14pts 
Sonic 2: 12pts [-1] It does things right and started sonic on a pretty good trail, but I find it to be the most boring of the sonic games. ((Not bad, just boring.))
Sonic & Knuckles: 14pts 
Sonic Adventure 2: 24pts [+1]

Also, CD was voted out? O.o the original yeah, but I found the taxman version a master piece.

Ugh, now the good games are left. This is kinda hard, but...

Sonic 1: 14pts [-1]
Sonic 2: 13pts [+1]
Sonic & Knuckles: 14pts

Sonic Adventure 2: 24pts
Sonic Colors : 20pts

Edited by AnOrdinarySonicFan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...