A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Rank them! (Round 1)

Stritix

Dude, the whole point is for us to vote for our favourite games. We're trying to find the average favourite amongst the community. Voting the crap out of your favourite game is what you should do.

Sonic 1: 14pts
Sonic 2: 16pts

Sonic 3: 13pts
Sonic & Knuckles: 13pts
Sonic Adventure: 9pts

Sonic Adventure 2: 11pts  [-1]
Sonic Unleashed: 32pts
Sonic Generations: 32pts [+1]

Um.. yeah. Exactly what lone said. Since when did this become a, "Lets vote out this game next guys!" "YEaH!".

Because from what I remember this supposed to be our opinions on what was good and not, rather than eliminate these games here because whoever said so.

Not trying to be the party pooper but that just takes all the fun of it.

Sonic Adventure: 10pts [+1]

Sonic Unleashed: 31pts [-1] It really is a very.. I don't know. Sucker Punch type game. It's fun but before it can be fun, you gotta play the levels repeatedly before you can grasp them. In my opinion. 

EDIT:

Fuuu that. @InfinityAlex That doesn't mean doesn't mean vote down a single game till it's eliminated. Also it doesn't mean Everyone should have the same opinion as *whoever*. Because it's starting to be a "Team Up Against This Game" type of ordeal and it's not cool. 

SA2: 12 [+1]

SUHD: 31 [-1]

Edited by LightTheHedgehogInSnowZone

Lone and Light have a point. The scores for a few games have been set back to their scores before the spamming. New rule in place: You can't upvote/downvote the same game more than twice in a row.

Sonic Adventure: 11pts
Sonic Adventure 2: 25pts
Sonic Unleashed: 31pts
Sonic Generations: 25pts

That's fukken bollocks how you reset the scores just because Adventure 2 was on the verge of being knocked out, but fine, here goes.

Sonic Adventure: 11pts
Sonic Adventure 2: 23pts [-2]
Sonic Unleashed: 31pts
Sonic Generations: 27pts [+2]

I'm counting this as my two posts for the hour.