A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Heracles - Old Version

Dorylus

Here, I will post a detailed character profile for my Sonic OC Heracles. There will be two versions of Heracles, but for now I will only be using the old version for simplicity.

This topic will host the character information and win/loss record of Heracles - old version. I will also use this thread to respond to criticisms and challenges of the character.

This topic will also be linked to in my signature for easy reference.

Profile:

-Name: Heracles

-Species: Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle (Allomyrina dichotoma)

-Birthplace: Runic Forest, Leyline Island

-Birthday: 10th March (Birthstone Heliotrope; Zodiac sign Pisces)

-Carapace Colour: Greek Roof(Hex #3B6AA0)

-Eye Colour: Green Apple(Hex #629632)

-Favourite Food: Apples

-Favourite Beverage: Sap

-Favourite Colour: Tree Moss(Hex #659D32)

-Ability Type: Power

-Ability Overview: The Leyline Island is named for it's network of long chaos energy channels which run over the land. These lines vary in intensity depending on the month and time of day, and infants born on the Leyline Islands, when subjected to this chaos energy, can take on any number of different abilities, the majority of which involve converting chaos energy into mass, energy and/or force.

As an infant born on the Leyline Islands, Heracles' power is to use chaos energy to harness and shape his ki energy. However, due to a rare anomaly in the way he reacted to the chaos energy he was subjected to as a child, his powers became sealed, preventing him from consciously controlling them. Instead, his ki energy leaks into his muscles, increasing his strength.

(Profile still under construction; will not accept challenges yet.)