A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Time Twisted

OverbounD

Well I've uploaded one mirror for Time Twisted with another following shortly. As of this demo the game consumes a lot of memory as my levels are very large and GM likes to load everything at once. I'll fix this issue by having levels load externally but it wasn't ready for SAGExpo. So if you are having issues running it try closing other programs down first.

Besides that I am hope you guys enjoy the game. We've put a lot of work into it. =)

Sonic Time Twisted SAGExpo Page

• Like 3

############################################################################################

FATAL ERROR in

action number 1

of  Step Event0

for object objPlayer:

Pop :: Execution Error - Variable references invalid object (-4).speed

at gml_Script_player_reaction_catakiller

############################################################################################

On attraction attack Act 2 Past, i keep getting this issue when I hit a caterpillar thing... Is this on my end or yours?

So I was playing through the level, (I can't remember the name) post-5398-0-39129200-1407062000_thumb.pn I got hit by the spike ball then squished into the slide, and I was stuck in the wall.

Also in Tidal Tubes Tails is in the air when on those spiny things,

and as Knuckles I jumped into the air at the end of the level, started gliding and when I reached the edge of the level I dropped into the bottom of the level.

Other than that it's a good game so far.

Edited by Renhoek