A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Last to Post Wins

Dorylus

Let's try not to make topics like this in the future.  This is just another form of bumping which really isn't viewed well in any forum.  Not locking the thread, but any new threads like this may face possible deletion. Just as an FYI.

- Lets just not make this a habit -
All users in this thread are fine / in good standings and so is this thread.
We just want to make sure we don't have many of these 'bump threads' but this one is fine for now.

Oh, Okay then. But I rarely make topics/threads in other forums, so I guess that was my warning.

Hahah don't worry it wasn't a warning it was a FYI to everyone here.  No need to feel warned it was just we don't want to make up of a habit for other members to post topics like these.

Don't worry your still at good standings and won't be facing anything bad.

It wasn't meant for it to be a hurtful thing by any means.

"Let's try not to make topics like this in the future. This is just another form of bumping which really isn't viewed well in any forum. Not locking the thread, but any new threads like this may face possible deletion. Just as an FYI."

Whoops. At least this one is staying out.

"Let's try not to make topics like this in the future. This is just another form of bumping which really isn't viewed well in any forum. Not locking the thread, but any new threads like this may face possible deletion. Just as an FYI."

Whoops. At least this one is staying out.

Hahaha yea don't worry this is fine for now.  Just as long as everyone here understands.

You could satisfy the 'post bump' preconception by simply denying this forum the ability to raise your post count. It is actually common practice when forum games are implemented, and something I'd actually advise as it results in a situation where members generally participate out of want to play rather than to bolster their number of posts.

• Like 1

You could satisfy the 'post bump' preconception by simply denying this forum the ability to raise your post count. It is actually common practice when forum games are implemented, and something I'd actually advise as it results in a situation where members generally participate out of want to play rather than to bolster their number of posts.

Things I know and don't know as a mod.  

Thanks Perfect Calamity for the info if I were to known that then we wouldn't be facing this conversation! :)