A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Animated Worlds Splash Screen

Hello all!

I got bored, and I decided the worlds splash screen was a bit dull... It's fine, but sometimes people like to spruce things up a bit: For instance, Lake Fepard created a VERY nice splash screen in his game, Sonic Chrono Adventure. However, it strayed from the original. That's obviously not a problem, but I've basically taken the default worlds splash screen and animated it, for those who want to spruce up their game, but keep the visual close to the original splash screen.

Here is the .exe, for those who do not have mmf2, or for those who do not plan to use it and would just like to see:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/etniecyce537drc/SonicWorldsSplashScreen.exe

Here is the .mfa, for those who want to use this in their game, or for those who would like the see the inner workings:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p0dapfhrj0a1nfj/SonicWorldsSplashScreen.mfa

RULES:

No need for credit! This only took me around an hour-ish to make, it's really no biggie. Just PLEASE don't claim it as your own. Also, just because you don't have to give credit doesn't mean you can't. :P

Please, edit this in any way you please! If you edit this and you think it's better and stays more true to the original splash, show me! I will edit this initial post with it if I like it. 

That's all folks!

Enjoy!

EDIT: Here's the 2 side by side:

0DqTS21.png t8SnOp9.png

Edited by Mr. Potatobadger
  • Like 7

Guest Mr Lange

Maximum Spiff. It is so very spiffy, a worthwhile upgrade to the default, and done in the right style too. This alongside animated SFGHQ logo and the splash screens are more complete than ever.

• Like 1