A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Worlds Delta 1.4.3 MMF2 is not installed?

Oh yeah, I remember that the Sphax objects (including params) break because of the updates. Make sure you got the latest versions of the Sphax extensions.

You might need to run the control setup at least once so that it can save your config.

Alright. I read Back some posts. I believe you have to put some of the extensions in the runtime folder. that should fix it. If you are already reinstalling MMF2/Clickteam Fusion 2.5, I suggest, Finish that up. then install the extensions into BOTH:

"C:/Program Files/Multimedia Fusion 2/Extensions"
"C:/Program Files/Multimedia Fusion 2/Runtime"
"Program Files(x86)" If you have a 64 bit pc.
That helps for some of my cases, while exporting... anyways, So maybe it might help with the crashing. I know this isn't exporting errors, but it maybe that you're missing some runtime extensions.

Hope this helps... :)

Edited by DashNK

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled MMF2, and installed the extensions into both folders. It's still not working, so I am going to try removing all the controller stuff and just have direct keyboard access. Unfortunately my players will not be able to use different controllers, and the saving is going to be a pain, but I guess it's the only way besides going back to Delta 1.2c (the last version that works without modification)