A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A Sonic Fan Game Needs Your Help

Spykid

So recently you may have seen me asking about CF2.5. This is because I have started making a fan game.

The problem is... I am not a one-man machine like lakefeperd so I do need some help on this one. I am using worlds delta 1.4.3 (not the after party version).

I would ideally like certain people to design and make bosses... that is the area I am most concerned I will not be able to do.

I could also use a hand on gimmicks and learning how the parallax works. I can make the whole game myself... just without bosses lol.

So if anyone wants to give me a hand, please do lol

Thanks

Ok, so there are some rules to using the fangame assistance forum for recruitment that you need to be aware of... that unfortunately don't appear to be in stickied topics anymore.

In order to be allowed to make recruiting threads, you should either be a member with a proven track record of participation in projects or else have a project that is currently publicly visible. What you absolutely aren't allowed to do under any circumstance though is make a request for a team to make large amounts of a game for you without describing what it is that you bring to the table. So if you aren't going to show a project, you should at minimum have a description of your skills and some material showcasing that you have them.

I'll leave this topic open for a little while to allow you to amend it to include this information.  If it isn't here by Tuesday, I'll be binning this thread though.

Perhaps even more important than just following the rules, this is also a good way to make people take your requests seriously in the first place.