A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

FastFlash flashy art

FastFlash

Lame name for a topic...

I'l post anything i drew here(obviously), for people to critize and comment!

Let's start with my two main OC's, Gabriel the hedgehog and Purple the Chao:

g84k.jpg

My second OC and Gabriel the Hedgehog's best friend, Spark the Hedgehog:

gpuq.jpg

Another Oc, Rose the hedgehog (I have a lot of OC's, I must suffer from Compulsive OC Creation Sindrome)

m6s7.jpg

Finally, my "last" Oc, Ivo the Hedgehog, this one is a villain ("last" is in quotation marks cause I have like more 7 Oc's I just dont have drawings of them)

ruq4.jpg

A drawing of Sonic, Riders style( without Riders gear):

pkfi.jpg

Same as above, only this time it's Shadow:

1ew5.jpg

Tails, also Riders style( yeah, I really love the Sonic Riders artwork style)

rk7q.jpg

Knuckles, Riders style

coak.jpg

Classic Sonic:

j3tr.jpg

Classic Super Sonic:

0f5a.jpg

I'l post more soon

They look cool and all, but what about different animals. When it came to "OCs", I always wanted to point out that there are animals other than hedgehogs that can be used, and those might perhaps make the character a bit more original (since they are, after all, original characters). There are lots of animals (elephants, bears, tigers, etc.) that haven't already been used by SEGA. I myself don't make fan characters, so I guess I wouldn't really know much on this subject. Just try to use different animals (if you want to) and maybe get rid of some of the clothes. Most Sonic characters don't wear clothes, but it's up to you.

Edited by Proto Dan

They look cool and all, but what about different animals. When it came to "OCs", I always wanted to point out that there are animals other than hedgehogs that can be used, and those might perhaps make the character a bit more original (since they are, after all, original characters). There are lots of animals (elephants, bears, tigers, etc.) that haven't already been used by SEGA. I myself don't make fan characters, so I guess I wouldn't really know much on this subject. Just try to use different animals (if you want to) and maybe get rid of some of the clothes. Most Sonic characters don't wear clothes, but it's up to you.

Thanks for the tip! Most of my OC's ae hedgehog's because in my opinion they're easier to design, but I do have some OC's that aren't hedgehogs, clothing-wise, I put clothing in all of them because, in my opinion, it makes them fell more unique