A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Adventure 2 HD PC: City Escape bug (Please help)

I really don't know why this happens....parts of the truck that chases sonic near the end of the stage keeps poping up above sonic. However, this does not happen in any other stage. Someone please help me fix this issue  :scool:  

UPDATE: This bug also happened before I put in the super sonic mod

post-5414-0-14023600-1390702066_thumb.jp

post-5414-0-07754200-1390702067_thumb.jp

Edited by rikudonaruto31

clearly moded considering you have super sonic in city escape, I would suggest removing the mod or if your making this your self, start the mod over

if neither works, install the game again, you may have to remove the directory but you should be-able to keep any saves you have

no but even before i put the super sonic it still had the truck there...and what do you mean remove the directory?

Don't double post, use the edit button.

Check for both. Maybe the problem lies in the mod itself, or in the version you run that does not behave correctly with the mod. If nothing else works, try playing without mods.

I said above that i already played without mods but it still happened and also I looked up if they had any fixed files for the game and I found it but the truck still kept appearing

Edited by rikudonaruto31

by deleting the directory I mean deleting the folder the installer makes, I'm guessing you have got the game though steam so just delete the game though the steam launcher and download again.

if you haven't got it though steam (Then I would have no idea how you got it) you will probably find a sega or sonic adventure 2 folder inside your program files

Don't delete any folders if you don't know what their for

by deleting the directory I mean deleting the folder the installer makes, I'm guessing you have got the game though steam so just delete the game though the steam launcher and download again.

if you haven't got it though steam (Then I would have no idea how you got it) you will probably find a sega or sonic adventure 2 folder inside your program files

Don't delete any folders if you don't know what their for

oh thats what you mean...

That sounds remarkably like the kind of funny thing someone would do as copy protection. Was this distributed through Steam or what?

I downloaded off the pirate bay....so i guess thats why this is having the glitch in city escape? Oh well, it only happens in this level so no biggy. I just thought someone knew how to fix this issue thats all