A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What Should We Feature on the Front Page?

OverbounD

One of the reasons I pushed for this Sonic United merger is because it allowed me a convenient place to post fan game news. Which is something I've always wanted to do and now am happy post any significant fan game news on the main page (just go have a look now!).

But fan gaming is only a portion of what SFGHQ and Sonic United are about. SU's main page can be a larger canvas for the community than that. I want to use the main page for most significant community news and features.

For instance we could do a feature on Rawr's art or Ink's sprites. We could even dip back into our past and possibly do features on past community members who have made it into gaming industry Rlan, Blue Frenzy, Rawr, AeroGP, Strife and Taxman all have had jobs in game creation in one capacity or another. We could interview some of them them for their thoughts. These are just some ideas and not something I am planning right away. They are just examples to get you thinking.

My questions for you is what sorts of community related items would you like to see on the main page of SU? And to those of you with ideas are you interested in following through and writing them?