A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SAGE 14' ACT 1 Preparation

How to get ready and what to prepare for. *Discussion-esque Thread*

So from my mobile, I'm sitting pondering SAGE. Very sad that my source of game creation is currently out of my grasp but its cool. But when I do have access I'd like to know what is in store. This is my first SAGE so I'm clueless. I know I need a banner, a game, to apply, and so fourth. But what all would you guys include in a demo? Because I now realize im not making my deadline. So what all will you guy's be including. Also is there any nice main menu fonts you can think of?

Basically how should I prepare. (Sounding kinda silly but I'd really like to know)

I think a thread for this wasn't necesary, maybe this should be moved to assistance (Which I can't do) or a post in your game's thread, also, this thread's name is confusing, I came in expecting something else. About your question, maybe you should label your game as a tech demo to showcase your engine, just build a level that includes all of the engine's features in some way or another.