A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happymouse

Happy Mouse v1.0.1.2
by Enclave G

EDIT: A little gameplay video by LuigiKid here 

This game is based in the creepypasta suicidemouse.avi and suicidemouse.exe Created by Alex C.

Depression: Pathological emotional state characterized by exaggerated feelings of sadness, melancholy, depression, decrease of the self-esteem that don't respond to a real cause that finishes in death in many cases.

When you think something is right, beneath it lies something horrible, something dark...

Left and right Keys to walk
Up key to jump
F9 takes a screenshot of the game

-4 different endings depending on how much sanity you have
-sanity meter that allows you to see in realtime how mickey's world change
-scary easter eggs

Its a short halloween game, its not meant to be any longer than that, so keep in mind this when you play it, also if it feels kinda wonky or unfinished its meant to be like a obscure forgotten beta game, also its my first full game.

I know this isnt a sonic game, and i know its a Suicidemouse.avi related game, but since is one of the first full things i did i wanted to share it anyway

the screenshots are in the link below as well as a link to the game itself, Enjoy!!

http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/happy-mouse/18738/ Edited by Gear_The_Hedgehog

True Horrible Story :

i'm really excited at first, cause you know, i thought not "too" horrific.

but when the game make it worse, i just close my notebook's LCD with my hand and quickly use Task Manager to close dat game, the music got worse then i got scared and my hand got screwed, the song was changed to WORST Music ever, and i succesfully closes happymouse.exe

i'm not brave enough to continue the game, plz someone play dis game for me!!!! the Sanity was decrease faster and i always got Sanity "decreaser", then i got scared when the background and Mickey got worse and worse... Dx

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

When I get the time I'll do a video on it. I'm horrible at horror games and I'm little pansy so it should be entertaining. Plus it should be helpful to you to see someone play your game.

Sorry for repling so late, i could love to see a gameplay of my game, is strange thou because i didnt saw a review or even a comment of this game back at gamejolt or in any other page related to suicidemouse.avi or .exe, also i see that 34 people played / downloaded the game in the gamejolt page but no reply or comment

• 5 months later...

Man, I'd like to play this game, as I do LOVE horror games, but it seems like one of those "dread" games, where it's scary, not in the usual sense, but in a way that you almost feel this heavy weight in your chest and you just have to quit. I might play it as long it allows you to quit without having ctrl+alt+delete.

I'm gonna go play "Imscared" now, see ya.