A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Looking for partnership to create Sonic Action.

I'm on vacation from work and I'm enjoying this period to accelerate the development of my fan game, unfortunately it is difficult to create everything myself and I'm losing, I do not know if the level design to create demo, if read in the sprites, the graphs of the first phase or try to finish the Sonic engine to start engine of other characters, the bad is that I lose myself in the middle of it all and time have a goal and then I am already doing something else in the game, this is complicated ...

Anyway, until the 28th have all day free, after that I can only work with the game the night and on vacation this week, so I need some help in the project. So far I need:

*Create and coding Badnicks Boss:

One of the things that still do not have a lot of experience is about creating artificial intelligence of an enemy, my goal is to create enemies with various movements and actions, so the game does not get too monotonous enemies useless and easy to defeat....

*Level Design:

The Level Design of Stage 1 is being done by me, but develop a good level design with plenty of routes and paths to be explored is laborious and time-consuming to be done alone. The Level Design phase to be challenging as the classics, although my game is Modern Sonic, my goal is not only to leave the game to emphasize speed as Sonic Unleashed...

Thank you for your attention, if someone wanted to help me, please tell me in the comments and put your abilities.