A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sage 2013?

Betaman

Don't know if I'll be able to make this years SAGE with Project AXSX. sure I have a lot of new levels done and all, but there are some things holding me back. The later Sage happens the better. I would not mind if it were held in December even. lol

I could stream levels live perhaps or something though.

If its indeed the 31st of this month, I don't think that's enough warning time to start working on booth content be honest.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give up on the idea of it happening in September at this point. At least, not unless it's another Mr. T SAGE. Notice is too short, and it's quite apparent from the responses here that many would not be able to prepare their games for that point, nevermind booths.

Even early October would probably be pushing it. Late October's the earliest I'd be expecting it, since it'd give people on the forum a good month from today to prepare.

I'd love to submit my game to SAGE this year but unfortunately, the current build is almost identical to the demo I submitted last year in terms of levels and presentation. Unless I can find the time and effort to complete the rest of the core mechanics, clean up all the major bugs and add some story elements then maybe...

I'd love to submit my game to SAGE this year but unfortunately, the current build is almost identical to the demo I submitted last year in terms of levels and presentation. Unless I can find the time and effort to complete the rest of the core mechanics, clean up all the major bugs and add some story elements then maybe...

Why not make a special SAGE level that's exclusive to the expo?