A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Worlds Delta 1.3.2 freezes

Clouder

What version of MMF2 are you using?

EDIT: Oh, I see, you say new code. So in other words, it's something you've programmed.

No one is going to be able to tell you shit if you don't post the source code and frankly, even then it'll be hard because isolating the exact changes you've made is nearly impossible.

Something's wrong with your extensions, then.

MMF2 usually crashes when extension files are messed up. Make sure you installed the proper extensions. If you just rename another extension to the one you need, it will crash.

Check that every extension is properly installed with its corresponding /Runtime and /HWA files in the proper place.

If it still fails, maybe you got an extension that isn't supported in your build. Update MMF2, in this case.

No, he's going to keep having trouble with it. He's still on build 251 for a reason. Chances are his MMF2 doesn't even really work at all... not that it's an insurmountable thing to get around or anything...

Stay tuned. I'm still working on CWorlds and hopefully I'll be able to get somewhere with it over my vacation which should be starting in a couple weeks..