A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Off-Topic Thead of Random Crap

Well. I've always wanted to post random crap in this forum. There's no off thread for discovering your math teacher is a Sonic Fan, or saying happy 1st day of summer for us North Hemisphere-ites

Anyways, I'm sure (if you have been here for a while,) you have had at least 1 thing random and pointless you have wanted to share with us.

So. Post anything you like here. Except for one thing. Games. Try to stay away from game making, upcoming games, etc. Unless you got a new game and you want to point out you got it. I guess that's fine. Anything you like! It doesn't matter! That is what this thread is for! I'm just hoping people actually put things here, and that the mods are OK with this thread.

Without further ado, welcome to the thread I've always wanted, where you can share why you think cheese is better than cake, because you can have cheese cake but not cake cheese.

I'm pretty much a weirdo, I'm a brony, my favourite foods are Tuna and Shepherds Pie, I absolutely hate Pizza, I do silly dances in public, and wear silly or ridiculous hats everywhere. My favourite Sonic game is Sonic Heroes(OH NO, EVERYONE RAAGE!!!!), I have a weird habit of pulling strings out of my socks, until they're completely torn apart. Seriously, I just ran out of socks, yeah, I'm literally the meaning of weird. I'm yet to find someone as weird and/or as different as I am. If you think you are, tell me. :P

My city got super flooded today.

Okay its not really exactly where I live but the town where I live is just a tiny bit to the east it takes like 2 seconds to get into the city it might as well be a part of it at this point. A lot of people had to be evacuated, and I've never seen downtown so flooded up its nuts.

Videogames.

My city got super flooded today.

Okay its not really exactly where I live but the town where I live is just a tiny bit to the east it takes like 2 seconds to get into the city it might as well be a part of it at this point. A lot of people had to be evacuated, and I've never seen downtown so flooded up its nuts.

Videogames.

Current Project: My mom? Why didn't she tell me? How long have you been working on my mom? It's weird she hasn't told me, she usually tells me things like this.

@ TPoT

Ooh boy, here we go. Well. I'm allergic to 27 different things. Not going to go into that, but, the most major being gluten, (look it up) bananas, textured rubber, butterflies, and scented hand sanitizer. I'm dead serious. I'm not kidding at all. I'm colorblind, have ADD, auditory dyslexia, and ADD. I have a habit of eating things I'm allergic to in very small amounts, to become very gaseous and piss of all my friends by farting. My best friend is 2 years younger than me, I know more about a guy that lives in Puerto Rico than I do any of my neighbors, which whom I have known for years. Most of my family lives in a town called Middlesex, in New Jersey. My dad has a large forehead, and most of the fat I consume seems to have a liking for my nipple area... I could go on for a long time, but I'll leave you at the nipples.

@ TPoT

Ooh boy, here we go. Well. I'm allergic to 27 different things. Not going to go into that, but, the most major being gluten, (look it up) bananas, textured rubber, butterflies, and scented hand sanitizer. I'm dead serious. I'm not kidding at all. I'm colorblind, have ADD, auditory dyslexia, and ADD. I have a habit of eating things I'm allergic to in very small amounts, to become very gaseous and piss of all my friends by farting. My best friend is 2 years younger than me, I know more about a guy that lives in Puerto Rico than I do any of my neighbors, which whom I have known for years. Most of my family lives in a town called Middlesex, in New Jersey. My dad has a large forehead, and most of the fat I consume seems to have a liking for my nipple area... I could go on for a long time, but I'll leave you at the nipples.

What

WHAt

WHAT THE FACK

@ TPoT

Um.. I don't even know what to say. xD

Wow man. I feel pretty bad. Stay safe.

Thankfully my town didn't get hit hard, though we were worried because we do have a lake in the town. Unfortunately for Calgary because the mountains got hit and you have all the water running down two major rivers passing through the city it swelled up and went nuts and downtown got wrecked. A few other places like High River and Canmore and Bragg Creek are all messed up too. It's been a crazy day for the province lol!

I

can't

wait 'til I get you on the floor, good-lookin

Hey, Going out so hot, just like an oven

And I'llllllllll burn myself, but just had to touch it

It's so fine and it's all mine

Hey baby,

And we don't mind all the watching

ahhhh, cause if they study close, real close

They might learn something

She ain't nothing but a little doozie when she does it

She's so fire tonight

And as

long as I got my suit and tie

I'ma leave it all on the floor tonight

And you got fixed up to the nines

Let me show you a few things

(show you a few things)

All dressed up in black and white

And you're dressed in that dress I like

Love is swinging in the air tonight

(show you a few thangs)

Show you a few things about love

While we're in the swing of love

Hey

Stop

let me get a good look at it

Oh, so thick, now I know why they call it a fatty

And ahhhhhhwww

shit so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit

But that's alright, cause you're all mineee

Awwwwwww,

go on and show 'em who you call daddy

I guess they're just mad cause girl, they wish they had it

Oh, my killer, my thriller, yeah you're a classic

And you're all mine tonight

And as

long as I got my suit and tie

I'ma leave it all on the floor tonight

And you got fixed up to the nines

All pressed up in black and white

And you're dressed in that dress I like

Love is swinging in the air tonight

(show you a few thangs)

While we're in the swing of love

Hey

Get out ya seat hoe

Just wakin up in the mornin gotta thank God

I don't know but today seems kinda odd

No barkin from the dog, no smog

And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog (damn)

I got my grub on, but didn't pig out

Finally got a call from a girl I wanna dig out

(Whassup?) Hooked it up for later as I hit the do'

Thinkin will I live, another twenty-fo'

I gotta go cause I got me a drop top

And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop

Had to stop, at a red light

Lookin in my mirror and not a jacker in sight

And everything is alright

I got a beep from Kim, and she can fuck all night

Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all

Which park, are y'all playin basketball?

Get me on the court and I'm trouble

Last week fucked around and got a triple double

Freakin niggaz everyway like M.J.

I can't believe, today was a good day

Drove to the pad and hit the showers

Didn't even get no static from the cowards

Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me

Saw the police and they rolled right past me

No flexin, didn't even look in a nigga's direction

as I ran the intersection

Went to $hort Dog's house, they was watchin Yo! MTV Raps

What's the haps on the craps?

Shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em

Roll 'em in a circle of niggaz and watch me break 'em

with the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven

Seven even back do' Lil' Joe

I picked up the cash flow

Then we played bones, and I'm yellin domino

Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A.

Today was a good day

Left my nigga's house paid (what)

Picked up a girl been tryin to fuck since the 12th grade

It's ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic

The Lakers beat the Supersonics

I felt on the big fat fanny

Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny

And my dick runs deep, so deep

So deep put her ass to sleep

Woke her up around one

She didn't hesitate, to call Ice Cube the top gun

Drove her to the pad and I'm coastin

Took another sip of the potion hit the three-wheel motion

I was glad everything had worked out

Dropped her ass off and then chirped out

Today was like one of those fly dreams

Didn't even see a berry flashin those high beams

No helicopter looking for a murder

Two in the mornin got the Fatburger

Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp

And it read, "Ice Cube's a pimp" (yeah)

Drunk as hell but no throwin up

Half way home and my pager still blowin up

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.

I got to say it was a good day

I just found my old copy of Bug! for the PC. You know that game that pretends it's a movie and the main character is a green bug, it was even part of the Sega PC series. Sadly i can't run it on my Win7 desktop because it's a Win95 game (Strangely enough i can play my copy of Sonic 3D Blast PC). Man, i really want to play it again...