A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Space Colony ARK: Minecraft Edition

Sorry to be a killjoy but is this allowed here? I mean, when it says "Game Creation" I think it means fan games. This should probably be in General Discussion.

However, talking with the subject this is really good. Do reckon you could span an Enderdragon for a Bio Lizard battle. What's that? Oh yes. Of course I know he'll tear up the whole damn Ark!

Sorry to be a killjoy but is this allowed here? I mean, when it says "Game Creation" I think it means fan games. This should probably be in General Discussion.

However, talking with the subject this is really good. Do reckon you could span an Enderdragon for a Bio Lizard battle. What's that? Oh yes. Of course I know he'll tear up the whole damn Ark!

I totally understand where our coming from, and I thought about the same thing. It does indeed say game creation, but, the section is general project discussion. This is indeed not a game, but a Sonic related fan project.