A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Next level, cut scenes, sound

If you would like help with your sound issues in MMF2, you should go ask on Clickteam's forums.

As for making more levels, first you would need to edit the end of level code to go to the next frame (instead of back to the menu), then copy the black loading frame and the level frame; paste them after the first level. Edit the name of the level frame so the number is incremented (e.g. 02 after 01) so the ghost system works properly. That should be it, as of the latest version of Worlds Delta.

If you would like help with your sound issues in MMF2, you should go ask on Clickteam's forums.

As for making more levels, first you would need to edit the end of level code to go to the next frame (instead of back to the menu), then copy the black loading frame and the level frame; paste them after the first level. Edit the name of the level frame so the number is incremented (e.g. 02 after 01) so the ghost system works properly. That should be it, as of the latest version of Worlds Delta.

I appreciate your help, but I'm not really sure what you mean. It might be because I'm using beta 0.5, and I'm not sure if that is an older or newer one, I got it from Retro a while back. I figured out the cut scene thing, I just wasn't sure if I should make them in mmf2 or in something else. (I got a cracked version of flash 8)

It's a bit ridiculous really. The easiest way is probably to copy your existing frame to the new version, delete all the player entity and gimmick type stuff from your existing level, copy those entities back from a fresh level from the new engine, and then copy all the events over. This is one of those crippling flaws which makes MMF less than wonderful.