A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy birthday to me...

duckythemutant

Haha because all I saw was the topic title and I didn't recognize the account (before my time obviously :P). I just remember that guy making his own birthday topics so I was like "is he back!?"

This person is much cooler.

Since he probably figured it out by now. I'll explain. I banned Eminence for a month being softy I am. Smidge decided to be rid of him for good. He turned off the ability for users to see posts Eminence makes. Eminence can post but you'd have to be a mod to see them.

So after his one month ban was up he tried to post a few times. In fact he posted in this very thread puzzled by the fact that Rawr thought he hadn't returned. He posted a simple "Huh?" which I echoed as a joke.

Personally I'm glad to be rid of him he never contributed anything worthwhile and was really obnoxious just for the sake of being obnoxious. The fact that he thought he was able to come back and post makes it even better.

Laugh_with_me____by_freakazoid_club.jpg

Since he probably figured it out by now. I'll explain. I banned Eminence for a month being softy I am. Smidge decided to be rid of him for good. He turned off the ability for users to see posts Eminence makes. Eminence can post but you'd have to be a mod to see them.

So after his one month ban was up he tried to post a few times. In fact he posted in this very thread puzzled by the fact that Rawr thought he hadn't returned. He posted a simple "Huh?" which I echoed as a joke.

Personally I'm glad to be rid of him he never contributed anything worthwhile and was really obnoxious just for the sake of being obnoxious. The fact that he thought he was able to come back and post makes it even better.

[qimg]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/033/2/d/Laugh_with_me____by_freakazoid_club.jpg[/qimg]

tumblr_loi5ya9ctM1qzgbkj.gif

That is the greatest thing! It's evil, but it's hilarious!

I don't exactly see the amusement here. I am a very intelligent person and my thoughts are QUITE valuable.

For instance, since posting this http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=676916&st=0 the stock has gone up $8.00 and I made a few people money on that forum.

But if you think that limiting my ability to post on a Sonic Fan Games website is something to get your jollies about, I suggest that you reconsider that.

This website and community could be much better which is why I simply asked to purchase the site off of Smidge.

And again, it's a more of a loss to you guys than to me.

You've banned someone who has various ideas to innovate the website and maybe even increase the amount of games that get completed / come through here.

But are going to keep the various 13 - 17 year old kids posting nonsense.

eminence, Smidge isn't going to sell this place to you and no one is interested in your trying to profit from SFGHQ. Shut the fuck up and go away you stupid cunt.

Oh god, still going on about that is he?

I just remember seeing a wall of text forever ago about something like that. It sounded stupid then and I'm sure it's just as stupid now.